Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Ideas





I'm getting married! My wedding date is set to June 18th of 2011, so I have a little over a year to plan. Since both of my sisters are getting married this year as well I have been picking up many ideas. I have also been raiding tons of wedding blogs.

I came across this idea via Weddinggawker


Click here for the original website.

I absolutely love this idea! Photobooths are all the rage but this, can be a cheaper, not to mention more creative way of doing photobooths.

Now to find some vintage wallpaper...

2 comments:

  1. CUTE idea! Have ya found the vintage wallpaper and built the set? I wanna take pics in the "photobooth" montage! :-)
    Sooo excited for you!
    Love, Kathy Locke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I found a huge stencil from Hobby Lobby that look like vintage wallpaper. It was way cheaper and will be much easier than trying to wallpaper. I'm excited with how it will turn out!

    ReplyDelete